100 Public Representatives of the ICON Network
100 Public Representatives (P-Reps) are elected for the ICON Network by delegation of ICONists. Top ranked 22 main P-Reps will participate in block production, verification and making governance decisions. 200,000 ICONists are waiting to vote for eligible P-Rep candidates to boost the ICON ecosystem.
For detailed information about ICON P-Rep election, please visit the ICONSENSUS site.
- P-Rep installation and operation on the Testnet - a guideline about how to install and operate a Public Representative (“P-Rep”) node on the Testnet using a docker. The Candidates can simulate various activities such as block production to check technical stability of the nodes on the Testnet.
- Node Management Tools
- How to setup governance variables
- How to register and deregister for P-Rep
- Operation and Troubleshooting Guide
- How to setup network infrastructure